Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mirzayam

"God named me Mary in the third volume of Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya. I was nurtured for two years as Mary and was raised in a womanly seclusion. Then, the spirit of Jesus was breathed into me just as was done with Mary. Hence, I was considered to be pregnant in a metaphorical manner. After a period of several months, not exceeding ten, I was made Jesus out of Mary by the revelation embodied in the last part of the fourth volume of Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya; and thus, I became Jesus, son of Mary. But, God did not inform me of this secret at that time."

(Kashti-i-Nuh, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 19, P. 50; Kashti-i-Nuh, P. 46-47)


If Mr. Mirza was Mary, does that mean Mr. Mirza was also the reincarnation of her?

More importantly, when he/she/whatever the hell gave metaphorical birth to Jesus, was Jesus already a fully-formed man emerging from the metaphorical womb?

And finally, what happened to the metaphorical Mary after the metaphorical grown Jesus was born - did she die during metaphorical childbirth? Or did she live on as Mirzayam and Jesus 2.0 combined - a metaphorical conjoined mother/son hybrid, placenta permanently in place!!

Having been Muslim (AlHamdolilah!) for over two years now, what I find especially offensive is his claim that God wrote the text of Mirza's book! Is Mirza confusing himself with God? After all, he says "God named me Mary in the third volume of Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya". And almost as offensively, this was the series of books where 50 volumes were promised and he delivered only 5, 23 years later, having taken advances many years previously. His excuse? "There is only a dot difference between 5 and 50 therefore the promise is fulfilled"

Don't ghulam-Ahmadis ever stop and think about the garbage this man came out with?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol Mirza sahib should've been a comedian instead of being a claimant to prophethood lol

     
  • At 4:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how come no update so far in march?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home