Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mirza's Christmas Gift to Jesus

I thought it might be interesting for the readers of this blog to read some revealing thoughts that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad had about Isa (as), a prophet revered by Islam and mentioned often in the Noble Qur'an.

I swear by Him in Whose hand is my life, that my God has honoured me with certain and absolute converse, and this is a daily occurrence. I find that the God Who was adjured by Jesus the Messiah (as) in the words: "Why has Thou forsaken me?" has not forsaken me. Like the Messiah (as), I too have been atacked many times, but my enemies have always been frustrated. A conspiracy was hatched to have me hanged by my God delivered me at the time of ever trial, and I was not put on the cross like the Mesiah(as). He has shown many great miracles in my support and has exhibited His mighty power to the same purpose. Through thousands of signs, He has proved to me that He is the same God Who revealed the Qur'an and sent the Holy Prophet (sa). I do not see how Jesus, the Messiah(as), is to be preferred to me in any way. As God's word descended upon him, so it has descended upon me, and I do find myself blessed with the same miracles as are attributed to him and even more so. All this honour has been bestowed upon me by following the Prophet(sa) of whose rank and standing the world is unaware, that is, our lord and master Muhammad, the Chosen One(sa).


Can you believe the disgraceful comparisons of this man? That Mr. Mirza was not forsaken, but look at the invidious parallels he draws with Isa (as) on the cross!

He suggests that he (Mirza) is blessed with more miracles!

And the dirty slander that Isa (as) cannot be compared to Mr. Mirza in any way! What, not even in the aspect of prophethood? Let us assume, God forbid, that this evil charlatan was a prophet. Surely, he knows that God has commanded us not to make distinctions between the prophets? And what is this slandering blasphemer doing here, but denigrating Isa (as)? Ghulam-Ahmadis - why not go and tell your Christian friends about this?

Later, this shameful blasphemer goes onto say:

I have been asked why I claim to to be the Promise Messiah. Let me tell you, in all truth, that through perfect obedience to this Prophet(sa), a person can be exalted above Jesus(as). The blind ones call this infidelity. I retort: How do you know what infidelity is when you yourselves are without faith! Infidelity is within you.


So - Mirza believes thaat an ordinary person, not even a prophet, can be raised in rank above Isa (as) through perfect obedience to the Prophet (pbuh).

I find much of this terribly distasteful. I praise God that I left the clutches of this blaspheming lunatic. It actually gives me great pleasure to call him a charlatan and a lunatic, not because I enjoy debasing "revered figures" but because it is cathartic, and serves as a reminder to me that this was not a religion I was part of, but a mind and soul-destroying cult. And I thank God that I am free of this drivel and that the veil has been removed from my heart. Alhamdolilah.

Please - Ghulam-Ahmadis - read and contemplate the blasphemies of your prophet who worshipped "yalesh" and re-consider your position in this life - and the next. Think also of your children.

(ref: Chashma-e-Masihi, Roohani Khazain, vol 20, pp. 353-355)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home