Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Day of Arafah

I only learned of the Day of Arafah once I had left the cult.

Not a single elder, office-bearer, official, wannabe-khalifa-of-part-of-the-punjabi-nation EVER mention this day to me.

And if they put their hands on their hearts and think for a minute, I'm sure a lot of GhulamAhmadis who are here, either contributing or silent, will not have heard about it before. Sure, many will lambast me and say "sure we knew about it, you were the stupid one for not knowing about it" and many will of course be lying to cover their shame. Some will surely go to google to get their deen about this issue and will not find the top searches listing any site of their creed.

It is a sign of the falsehood of GhulamAhmadism that such an important day, is not generally known about amongst the false creed.

What an important and beautiful day. Muslims know what I'm talking about. Most GhulamAhmadis do not. Google it. See what you're missing. Better still, kick the kult and go to your local mosque - one in which Islam is known about and ask the friendly Imam.

The point I'm making here is not one of education. It is one of ignorance of the traditions of Islam amongst those who follow Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home