Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Message - Part 2

Ahmadis claim Muslims practice shirk and innovation
Just because we think the Qur'an Allah's Last Dictation
They say we worship graves of saints and Isa in the sky
They say that Isa's in Yuz Asaf's tomb - oh yeah? Nice try!

These are the very same who hang huge photos n their homes
Idols of this age of Mirza and his future clones
Kissing up to Mirza Masroor Ahmad, can't they see?
That when they kiss his ring and worship him it's blasphemy?

They think they worship Allah without partners or an equal
But they say Allah's Final Messenger has had a sequel
They're the ones who beg their fake-khalifa for forgiveness
Daily writing letters to this owner of a business

Instead of asking Mirza and his family for mercy
Praying to Allah for True Hidayah is more worthy
God alone forgives you and can answer all your prayers
You don't get chucked out of Allah's Islam - because He cares!

In Islam when you break a law, you're punished and it's done
But Ahmadis, they get expelled, unless they're Mirza's son
He got his mum to beg for him in front of a tribunal
And yet the other son could not get Mirza at his funeral

One law for the Ahmadis and one law for Islam
One lot go to Paradise, the other to Jahannum
Is it right to be so black and white about our ending?
Do you think I claim all this? No! Mirza needs defending!

My mother raised me as an Ahmadi - she still believes
She's witnessed her grown son move on, but still she will not leave
Loyal to her "Masih Maoud" who now calls her a "whore"
If he said it to my face I'd knock him to the floor

What kind of fake messiah calls a woman by that name?
What kind of fake messiah would give my mother the "blame"?
What kind of fake messiah writes a thousand numbered curses?
What kind of fake messiah steals the Noble Qur'an's verses?

Ahmadis are brainwashed, yes I was once one of them
They happily quote fake hadith to target younger men
Defenceless Muslim children, captured by their cultish tricks
A tiny speck of truth amongst the lies they'll never fix

If your Mirza was a prophet, let me see his books
Every single one of them in English, don't be crooks
You set your centre up in my homeland so please don't run
English, English, English, ENGLISH! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!

What are you afraid of? Will you make him look a fool?
Ishtiharat, Malfoozat in English - that sounds cool!
RK, every single volume, was the man verbose?
Contrast with a real Scripture - then you'll be morose!

I can't believe that thinking people stand by what he said
He called my mum a whore and his wife too: Are your souls dead?
You will seek to justify the lowest of the low
You cannot mirror Mustafa - and in your hearts you know!

While I grew up, all the time, I was indoctrinated
The nature of a cult is that it keeps you isolated
And who of us can claim the strength to stand up to our past?
To throw off the ideas that in our very souls are cast!

I have tried so very hard to work out what he taught
But I will settle for The Message Mustafa had brought
Ahmadiyya's teachings are confused and that was planned!
I will settle for the Promise that I understand

Allah makes a promise to us in the Noble Text
Nowhere does He tell us about men who might come next
Certainly there is no mention of a Masih Maoud
Certainly we're warned of sects - so let's discard this fraud!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you seen: http://s8.invisionfree.com/forumz1835/index.php?s=a476bc6b14abe2bb1d042f92cf4244c4&showforum=42

    It's a Ahmadi web site. I am sure you will get ton of ideas from there. Also, it would be nice, if you could post something. People think "former Ahmadi" is an oxymoron.

     
  • At 1:28 am, Blogger Shahid said…

    Thanks for your comment. I've had a quick look at that site thanks to you pointing it out to me. There is a lot of falsehood, distraction, deviation and out and out lying going on there.

    What benefit do you feel could come from my posting to that site?

    Who thinks that "former Ahmadi" is an oxymoron? (Cute comment though!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home