Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Why would Allah SWT say this? [2]

The earth and heaven are with you as they are with Me. Your secret is My secret. You are to Me as My Unity and Uniqueness.
Arba'een, No 2, pp 9-21)


Doesn't the above make you feel uncomfortable? Would Allah SWT say such a thing? It is the last sentence that bothers me the most.

Recall, Allah SWT says in Sura Al-Ikhlas:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.
The Noble Qur'an, Sura Al-Ikhlas


Again, note carefully the last line.

Why would the Allah SWT who so majestically said "And there is none like unto him" also say to Mirza Sahib "You are to Me as My Unity and Uniqueness"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home