Cough Remedy

I left Ahmadiyyat because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a liar and a charlatan. Find out why I believe this to be true.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Progress

Salaam to my readers.

I'm working on three long articles at the moment, and these will take some precedence over this blog.

They are:

  1. A Fracture in Belief

  2. Letter to a Friend 2

  3. The Only Advent


The first is my document on why I left jama'at Ahmadiyya, what my journey was like, what the conditions were, overall, it is the description of a joureny.

The second is a follow-up to the open letter I wrote to Mirza Sahib and his followers. It doesn't address any of those points, rather, it is a discussion on the document "Ek Ghalati Ka Izala" (The Removal of a Misunderstanding) by Mirza Sahib.

Finally, I am writing a document that compares RasulAllah SAW with Mirza Sahib in order to show people unequivocally, that there can be no second advent of RasulAllah SAW - and for the sake of argument - even if such a thing were sanctioned by Islam, that person could never have been Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    get over it... you left the jamaat.. dont keep on ranting about your "journey" from ahmadiyyat... we have forgotten you... obviousls its not the case the other way around...

     
  • At 2:10 pm, Blogger Shahid said…

    You have obviously not learned how to spell, or write well-formed grammatical sentences. On the one hand you say I was "kicked out" and on the other, you say "you left the jamaat".

    Who's "we" by the way? Do you know me? Are you afraid to give me your name? Why are you hiding? What are you afraid of?

    It is my duty to inform as many people as possible about the fraud of Ahmadiyya. You can rest assured that I will not stop. Will you take the path of your founders and have me killed? Is that what "Love for All, Hatred for None" means? Why are you so full of hate?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home